Zero taxes, zero obligations
The Alabaster Albatross is an EVE Online corporation, part of Sev3rance and Provibloc. What makes us different from most other corporations? We have a zero tax rate, and membership does not carry with it any hard obligations to join corp ops or other activities.
What will you get as a member?
- Zero tax rate, and the freedom to play the game as you want to.
- A chance to fly with and be mentored by some of Provibloc's finest pilots.
- Full and unrestricted access to Provibloc's space and infrastructure.
- A chance to find out about the things that really make us special.
If you want to join us, join the TAABE Public channel in-game, find a person to talk to and express your interest. Not choosing the right person to talk to will be detrimental to the success of your application.
Keep in mind that zero obligations doesn't mean that we don't have any requirements:
- Our members are expected to follow NRDS rules in Providence, and remain off the CVA KOS list.
- Any behaviour which endangers fellow corporation members or our allies will not be tolerated.
Aside from that, we don't have any hard SP or experience requirements.
Still aren't convinced? See what people are saying about us:
This is such a breath of fresh air man, you have no idea how nice it is to just play the game the way I want to.
— TAABE member
The CEO of my previous corp used to raise taxes to 100% whenever there was a fleet out. Making the decision not to rat during a CTA on my own feels great!
— TAABE recruit, soon after joining
I lost a ship in hisec during a wardec, and the CEO slapped me with a live salmon. My life changed forever. Thanks for helping me discover my fetish, TAABE!
— Ex-TAABE member
Eos was mean to me.
Did reading those settle the deal for you? If not, we really don't want you.
If it did, join TAABE Public in-game and chat up a recruiter.